TIP JAR

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Profession: Blogger!

Profession: Blogger!
This pie chart shows how much professional bloggers make. I don't feel like a professional yet because I am in the category of the 17.6% of people who make nothing. I have not been paid even a dollar to blog yet from any monetizing source but I have high hopes! I've wanted nothing more than to be paid to sit down and write since I became an adult and started having so darn much to say and not enough time to say it! I'm going to go to sleep again soon but I do hope that one person donates to PayPal so I can wake up and call myself a "real" writer. :)
And my overall page views are only 17,000 since I started this 11 years ago...so yes, in terms of traffic...I've got a long way to go. That's why even just clicking on my blog and being here can help me and part of why I appreciate you all so much.

No comments: