TIP JAR

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Super (Bowl) Sunday

Okay my post titles are just getting ridiculous now. But legal weed is almost here in Illinois so I had to try out a pot pun. But anyway, I can’t sleep tonight not because I’m manic or don’t feel well, which can often be the case with my medical issues…but I am not sleeping because I am excited about “my” new house. The reason this has to be in quotes is that my house isn’t even mine yet. I have my current lease until July 31st, but with Chris’s new job and my SSDI put together we can definitely afford to rent a whole 3 bedroom, 1 bath house!! And I have so many plans for it! I wish I could post a picture from street view but I worry that it still won’t happen even though I have my heart set on it. It has a fenced backyard so my daughter’s new dog could come stay any time he wanted to! Or Chris and I could get a puppy! Actually it’s more likely that we would adopt an adult dog, but it would have to be small and get along impeccably with kids and other pets. Anyway, the possibilities are truly endless for me to have a service animal of sorts…a companion dog for anxiety. 
In the place I lived before this I lived with a rescue named Bobbi. She’s a pit bull mix. A beautiful, loving dog who just happens to be too big for her own good. She is the sweetest pet you could own, and kept me safe in my room all the time, but she wasn’t socialized very well because her first 9 months of life she was a stray. Anyway I could wax poetic about dogs for another several hours but instead I’m going to do something else. 

On my to-do list:
-register my business (Limited Liability Corporation) with the state
-find out what it takes to submit 501©3 paperwork…I know I will be tax exempt every year of my life from now on being on disability but I don’t know if any business income eventually need to be taxed.
-ask primary care doctor for Imitrex in shot form for home use because I cannot wait two hours for these horrible migraines I’ve been getting to stop
-see surgeon on Tuesday and convince him that I’m healthy enough to get cleared for my labral tear hip surgery
-watch more Better Call Saul-it's educational!

I wonder which one I’ll choose for the rest of the night. J

No comments: